Saturday, July 2, 2011

Plan: Greatest Parties/Concerts I Want to Attend

-Here are a few of what I hope to attend:

-Lollapalooza in Chicago, IL (ticket purchased).
-Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, Brazil (in my dreams).
-Saint Patricks Day in Dublin, Ireland.
-Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.
-Burning Man in Black Rock Desert, NV
-Aloha Festivals in Hawaii.
-Bumbershoot in Seattle, WA.
-San Fermin Festival (running of the bulls) in Pamplona, Spain.
-Bob Marley Birthday Bash in Kingston, Jamaica.
-Academy Awards in Los Angeles, CA.
-Sundance Film Festival in Park City, UT. (ya i know its mormon country)
-Superbowl (i dont care who the fuck is playing).
-World Series Game (once again, i dont care who is playing).
-NBA Finals Game in Orlando, FL (yes it has to be in Orlando, MAGIC!).

and if I can think of more, I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment