Saturday, July 2, 2011

Goal: Attend All of the Greatest Parties/Concerts.

A life goal of mine is to attend all of the greatest, well-known, parties in the world.
Here are a few I have already checked off my list:
-Mardi Gras in New Orleans, LA.
-Electric Daisy Carnival in Orlando, FL (but I would like to attend the original EDC in Los Angeles, CA).
-Worlds Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party (FL vs. UGA) in Jacksonville, FL (10 times).
-Warped Tour in Jacksonville, FL.
-4th of July in Washington, D.C.
-New Years Ball Drop in New York, NY.
-Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York, NY.
-BCS National Championship in Fort Lauderdale, FL (UF vs. OU)

This summer I have purchased my ticket to Lollapalooza in Chicago, IL and I hope there is more to come.
Along with attending the greatest parties, I am attempting to see all of my favorite bands and musical artists in concert. Here are the many that I have already seen:

-Atmosphere.
-311.
-Pepper.
-Snoop Dogg.
-Afrojack.
-Citizen Cope.
-Modest Mouse.
-Say Anything.
-Dashboard Confessional.
-Paul Van Dyk.
-Tiesto.
-Skrillex.
-Diplo.
-Panic! At the Disco. (ya so what, i like em)
-N'Sync. (c'mon i was in the 6th grade)
-Benny Benassi.
-Bloc Party.
-Jane's Addiction.
-MC Chris.
-Jack's Mannequin.
-CKY.
-Datsik.
-Bad Religion.
-Circa Survive.
-Yellowcard.
-Sum 41.
-The Used.
-Circle Jerks.
-Coheed and Cambria.
-Cute, Is What We Aim For.
-Drop Dead, Gorgeous.
-Flogging Molly.
-Dropkick Murphy's.
-The Flatliners.
-Forever the Sickest Kids.
-Killswitch Engage.
-Mayday Parade.
-New Found Glory.
-Meg & Dia.
-The Red Jumpsuit Aparatus.
-Paramore.

No comments:

Post a Comment